I am a second-year Ph.D. student at Pennsylvania State University, advised by Prof. Huijuan Xu. Previously, I received M.E. degree from University of Chinese Academy of Sciences and B.E. degree from Anhui University.
I was fortunate to work with brilliant people: Dr.Tan Yu at Baidu Research; Prof.Dayan Wu at Institute of Information Engineering.
- Vision & Language
- Perception & Cognition
- [Oct. 2023] One paper is accepted to UniReps Workshop, NeurIPS 2023: “NEUCORE: Neural Concept Reasoning for Composed Image Retrieval”.
- [Oct. 2023] We submitted a paper about employing foundation models for zero-shot local scene graph generation.
- [Aug. 2022] I joined Pennsylvania State University as a Ph.D. student.
- [Mar. 2022] I interned at Cognitive Computing Laboratory, Baidu Research.
UniReps Workshop @ Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS), 2023
International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI), 2021.
ACM International Conference on Multimedia (ACM MM), 2020.
- Vision and Language, Graduate, Fall 2023
Powered by Jekyll and Minimal Light theme. Last Updated: Oct 28, 2023.